Monday, December 10, 2012
Best Songs of 2012
“Some Nights” – Fun
Great album. Great song. Hits you in the right spot.
“Lemonade” – Moonlight Bride
Great voices great vibe. How can you not dig the early 90’s new Order-ish feel of this catchy song.
“Breakers” – Local Natives
I got kind of an Interpol vibe of this jam. And that’s always a good thing.
“The House That Heaven Built” – Japandroids
Are you kidding me? This is what I’m talking about. Gotta see these guys live. Can we get them on the 2013 Coachella or ACL bill!
“It’s Only Life” – The Shins
This one makes you think and feel. We all need to feel blue sometimes.
“Boy Division” – My Chemical Romance
Hope you didn’t sleep on these dudes. MCR are back! And harder.
“Aces Up” – MxPx
OG’s bringing punk rock back!
“Funtimes in Babylon” – Father John Misty
Great song from a deep album. This one gives me a mood like a film noir flick.
“Hey Jane” – Spiritualized
Great song that make me want to dance.
“The Only Place” – Best Coast
I get an REM feel off this. How can you not like it? I dig it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment